We hope you can find everything you need. Mitchell Mobile Notary Services is focused on providing high-quality service and client satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
We are certified, bonded, background screened and insured Notary Signing Agents and will offer professional, confidential, reliable, friendly and prompt service at affordable prices. As Notary Signing Agents we have completed specialized training and have expertise in dealing with all types of mortgage closings, in addition to providing notary services. We will travel to YOU... residences, businesses, care homes, hospitals, schools, Solano County jails or courthouses and any other predetermined meeting location. We can also pick up your documents at your office, take them to your client for signing and return them the same day. (Additional travel fees may apply)
Why Hire Us?
- Trustworthy & Dedicated
- Experienced & Knowledgeable
- Professional & Dependable
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry at the most reasonable prices. See why Mitchell Mobile Notary Services is the BEST choice for all your mobile notary needs!
Mitchell Mobile Notary is available to meet your document needs with the following:
- Laser printer, Fax machine, Accepting E-Documents, Invoice Billing Available, and FedEx, Golden State & UPS pick-up/delivery , etc.
To expedite the signing of any document, client needs:
1. Completed documents (incomplete or blank documents will not be accepted)
2. An acceptable form of ID:
*Must be current or was issued within 5 years, contain a photograph, description of person and an identifying number.
- US, Canadian or Mexican Driver license
- US Passport
- Valid passport from country of citizenship
- A valid consular identification document issued by consulate from country of citizenship.
- California Inmate ID (Issued by the Department of Corrections) for inmates in prison OR any form of inmate identification issued by sheriff's department for inmates in local detention facility.
- US Military ID w/ signature
- US issued ID
- Employee ID issued by an agency or office of the state, city, county or city and county of California
- ID issued by a federally recognized tribal government
- Two credible witnesses (the credible witnesses must know the signer, provide valid ID and have no financial interest in the document to be notarized)
We are not allowed to provide documents, or help you chose, prepare or fill out the document. We can only notarize it. You will be signing the documents in the presence of a notary OR if you have previously signed it, you will be affirming that it is your signature. Documents that need to be notarized usually have the wording of the notary certificate and seal at the bottom of the document. If not, we can provide a notary certificate (Acknowledgment or Jurat) and attach it to the document.
For all legal inquiries, please contact an attorney or your local Bar Association. We are not lawyers and do not give legal advice.